WPCA provides an educational workshop and tour. The goal of the workshop is to use the exhibition and content to help students and educators learn about Dia de los Muertos, its history, customs, and traditions. Students will learn about the celebration and symbolism behind common Dia items like sugar skulls, marigold flowers, monarch butterflies…
Students will be given a guided tour of the exhibition and make Dia related art. Each workshop will be 60 minutes, available between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, from October 24 to November 18.
Cost & Accommodation
- $10/student, $5/student for schools in the 53204 zip code (free for teachers/chaperones).
- Traditional Mexican snacks and beverage will be provided.
- All age groups welcome, including K–12, college, educators.
- Each workshop can accommodate up to 60 students, splitting into two groups.
- Accommodations can be made for special needs or disabled students.
To schedule a workshop or have questions, please contact Arts Education Coordinator Basha Harris:
Click image to download flyer and registration form