The Grilled Cheese Grant is an annual fundraising event and micro-grant in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The grant provides financial support for undergraduate seniors working toward completing their thesis projects at the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
After School Special, in partnership with Walker’s Point Center for the Arts, presents the finalists in this year’s grant selection process. Their work is presented in this gallery exhibition.
Congratulations to all of the finalists:
- 1st Place- Meg Selkey | $625 + solo exhibition FULLY FUNDED
- 2nd Place-Yahzmin Sanders-Sanchez | $500 + solo exhibition
- 3rd Place- Maria Alfaro |$400 + solo exhibition
- 4th Place- Jayce Kolinski | $325
- 5th Place- Nick Drain | $285