5 Ways to Support WPCA this Holiday Season
1. Donate! Every dollar helps us with our mission of providing quality youth art education and professionally curated art experiences to everyone. Please give a gift of $5, $10, $20, $100 or any amount you wish.
Three ways to donate: Via GoFundMe, Paypay, or mail a check to 839 S. 5th St., Milwaukee, WI 53204.
2. Share! Get friends and family to donate.
Click (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to post and share on your social media page. Tell them your experience with WPCA and what youth art education and local art means to you!
3. Review us on Yelp and Facebook. Tell us what you really think! We believe that feedback is important and would help us maintain and improve on the quality of our service
4. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and sign up for our newsletter. These are good ways to stay in touch and learn about our upcoming events, classes and exciting projects first hand.
5. Also, GIVE to other organizations. We believe that community is crucial to a city’s health and growth. Without community, WPCA would not exist. We suggest supporting Arts @ Large, Boulevard Theatre, Milwaukee Public Theatre, Coalition of Photographic Arts, Redline Milwaukee, Women’s Fund of Greater Milwaukee, Greater Milwaukee Foundation, Hope House of Milwaukee, Milwaukee Artist Resource Network… just to name a few!