Community Through Art
a celebration of art, community and education
Saturday, May 7, 2016
at Anodyne Coffee Walker’s Point Roastery
Join us in celebrating WPCA’s 29th year of building community through art with art, music and good company!
Here’s what we have in stores:
- Youth Art: Artwork by our Hands-on arts program students will be on view and decorating the space. Bradley Tech High School students will present their video projects created in participation with WPCA and artist Christina Osser in-school artist in residents
- Food: buffet style, by Chef Luis Garcia of Café EL Sol.
- Drinks: wine, beer, tea, coffee – cash bar, provided by Anodyne Coffee.
- Live Painting: local artists Daisy Bouman, Tia Richardson, Adam James Stoner will each create a piece of art right before your eyes! Audience can bid on the artwork and take it home at the end of the night.
- Silent Auction: A variety of exciting offers, including one-of-a-kind artwork, prints, dining, performing arts, festival passes, Milwaukee Bucks tickets…
- Music: De La Buena!